Is there a connection between climate and how people cook? Interestingly enough, cultures that live closer to the equator cook with many more spices than those farther away. Learn the scientific explanation to this phenomenon in an interesting episode of the larger It's Okay to be Smart series.
- Create a guided notes document for learners to complete as they watch the lesson
- Connect the lesson to brain function and preferences
- An understanding of different cultural food traditions is helpful
- Offers a subscription for notifications of future video lessons
- Narrator shows excitement for the topic, adding interest to the lesson