Scientists are considering the possibility that our solar system may have had two suns. As it becomes more apparent that stars begin as twins, researchers build a stronger case for a binary solar system. This is an episode of a larger solar system playlist.
- Have pupils write five key takeaways as they watch the video; use the information to lead a discussion
- Build a model showing the alternative model of the solar sytem
- Expects a basic understanding of the structure of the solar system
- Provides data to support different theories
- Includes links to additional videos on a similar topic