This The Tully Monster and Other Problematic Creatures video also includes:
Many reference mysterious fossils as belonging to monsters, but clearly they existed. A science series presents a video on problematic creatures. It specifically focuses on the tully monster, which, despite many fossils, has yet to provide enough information to be placed on the tree of life. Scientists group these creatures into a group named problematica.
- Create a list of other members of the group problematica
- Divide scholars into groups to research what scientists know about various members of the problematica group
- If the speaking speed is too fast, adjust it in the settings menu to allow for clarity
- Engaging video helps maintain viewer attention
- Works well in traditional or flipped classrooms