This The Water Crisis lesson plan also includes:
Water, water, everywhere, right? Wrong. Learners assess their own knowledge of water availability on Earth. Then, through a reading, a teacher-led presentation, and an activity, pupils learn about the importance of available clean drinking water and its current scarcity around the world.
- Use in a unit that covers natural resources or impacts of humans on the environment
- Assess learners before the activity on what they believe is the number one most pressing global issue
- There is no link to the actual PowerPoint, so you may need to input the provided slides into your own file
- Slides may take more than one day to cover based on depth of discussions during the presentation
- The activity includes homework prior to the activity, slides, script for teacher for slides, essential questions, student data worksheet, teacher instructions, and key, quiz, and answer key.
- Powerpoint slide script includes many places to stop and question the class and discuss