This The Winter’s Tale: Bio Poem activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Readers of Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale demonstrate their understanding of the play by selecting a character and crafting a bio poem that reveals his or her fears and aspirations.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have writers illuminate their poems with a border that includes images and symbols related to their character
- The first in a series of 10 resources designed for use with The Winter's Tale
- The two-page resource includes a rationale for the activity, as well as the assignment sheet and a model biopoem
- Some may find the model poem confusing