This Three-Dimensional Space lesson plan also includes:
How do 2-D properties relate in 3-D? Lead the class in a discussion on how to draw and see relationships of lines and planes in three dimensions. The ability to see these relationships is critical to the further study of volume and other 3-D concepts.
- When possible, allow learners to work with manipulatives
- Use color when making the drawings
- Some pupils may have a difficult time visualizing three-dimensional objects in a two-dimensional representation
- The fifth installment of a 14-part series
- The resource provides two versions of the Exploratory Challenge table
- The Exploratory Challenge comes with discussion points about each of the properties represented in the resource