Do we know Newton's Laws of Motion as well as we think we do? Examine how observation alters what physics class teaches in an engaging video. The narrator acts out examples of each incorrect law and describes the examples in simple, correct terms.
- Ask pupils to put Newton's Laws into their own words
- Introduce other terms, such as inertia, as class members watch the video
- Review Newton's Laws with younger physicists prior to viewing the resource
- The examples of motion in the video are a great fit for the law they are illustrating
- The content encourages learners to take a closer look at motion and uses proper terminology associated with motion