Who knew getting a better grasp on learning and psychology requires understanding only 20 principles? The resource, especially ideal for high school Psychology, discusses 20 important principles that debunk common myths and provide useful information about learning. The resource includes important research and passages.
- Highlight important key facts about each principle in the article to promote concentration
- Discuss some of the research terms scholars may not understand, such as method
- Requires printing out the article or providing learners with a link to access on a device with Internet connection
- Explains many different important concepts in-depth
- Provides a great opportunity to teach about the important relationship between statistics and psychology
- Some pupils may find the reading monotonous or frustrating, especially if they don't have experience working with research articles