Here's a graphic that provides learners a place to record their ideas on any topic. After identifying a subject, they record their ideas within the follage of the tree.
8 Views 3 Downloads
- Have non-verbal learners use picture cards and velcro to place ideas in their topic tree
- Because some learners fine it difficult to decode materials printed on white paper, print the graphic on beige or ecru paper
- Although designed for learners with autism, the graphic is appropriate for all learners and all classes
- The clean lines of the graphic limit confusion
- The graphic can be used for planning for writing or discussion