Give your class a solid foundational understanding of transformations. The instructor in a concept video describes each type of transformation and transformation notation. He also identifies the types of transformations that are isometries.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use a graphic organizer to record the different types of transformations and examples of each
- Assign the video as homework and use class time to complete practice problems
- Video requires access to the Internet
- Uses mathematical vocabulary consistenly throughout the video
- Examples are general and do not reference length and angle measures