This Travel Graphs video also includes:
No need to travel ... the lesson will come to you! A well-designed lesson begins by describing the rate of change of a distance-time graph highlighting areas of constant, increasing, and decreasing speed. The video instructor then shows how to analyze the distance-time graph to answer questions about speed.
- Use as an introduction to linear rate of change
- Have pupils label each section of a distance-time graph describing the speed
- Requires Internet access to view the YouTube videos
- The video shows several examples to reinforce concepts
- Provides practice problems to follow the video instruction