This Travel Times activity & project also includes:
It's just a sign of the times. Given a billboard with distances and travel times to two different interstate highway junctions, learners determine the speed limit. They must incorporate the concepts of distance, rate, and time with that of inequalities to complete the task.
- Have pupils make model billboards for various points along a highway
- Scholars should be familiar with compound inequalities
- Knowledge of rates (speeds) is necessary
- Includes teacher notes throughout activity
- Resource is apparently still under construction