Explore transverse and longitudinal waves through a video lesson. Building on the previous lesson in the Crash Course physics series, the 17th lesson compares and contrasts transverse and longitudinal waves. The narrator includes a discussion of reflection and interference.
- Use to introduce the characteristics of waves
- Record new vocabulary and examples in a concept map
- Expects a basic understanding of the characteristics of a wave
- Provides an option for closed captioning to aid in note taking
- Presenter's passion for the material shows in her presentation