Perfect for non-verbal learners, these Trick or Treat cards say thanks in a big way. Children with autism can hand this Happy Halloween thank you card to houses visited or can wear a big copy attached to their costume.
12 Views 12 Downloads
- Print several copies of the card to distribute to houses visited
- Attach the large card to the child's costume
- Practice the behaviors before heading out to trick or treat
- The fifth in a series of five Halloween-themed resources designed for learners with autism
- The resource includes ads for materials for purchase; however, no purchase is necessary to take advantage of the materials
- The cards help kids develop social skills