This Two Way Tables video also includes:
When presented with categorical data, a two-way frequency table is a great way to summarize the information. Pupils organize categorical data using a two-way table, then use the tables to determine missing data and to calculate simple compound probabilities.
- Include the second video on two-way tables by Mr. Ladak
- Lead a discussion on joint, marginal, and conditional relative frequencies
- The class should be familiar with calculating simple probabilities
- The answer key shows the completed two-way tables used to determine the solution
- Requires the class to complete tables and to construct them from scratch
- The solution for #10 is missing from the answer key