A good lesson doesn't just grow on trees! Help your classes understand the concept of a stem-and-leaf plot using an interactive lesson. Learners first create a stem-and-leaf plot from a set of data by dragging the values to the plot. They then analyze the data by finding the median and percentages.
- Use the additional resources as an independent lesson; include the practice questions as a class board work activity
- Must create a free CK-12 account to access interactive resources
- Pupils need Internet access to use resources independently
- Includes challenge questions within the simulation
- Provides background information as a link within the interactive component