Packet with possibilities, a helpful presentation is designed to provide information about motor planning deficits in learners with autism spectrum disorder. The presentation also models activities that improve planning and develop motor skills.
20 Views 13 Downloads
- Use as part of a professional development seminar
- Share the resource with parents and guardians of learners with autism spectrum disorder
- The embedded YouTube links do not work; however, they are available on the Internet by searching for the titles
- Includes suggestions on how to support learning and how to teach motor planning
- Several of the slides address parental concerns and offer suggestion for them
- Activities that improve motor planning skills and accommodations are also suggested