In plants, vacuoles take up most of the space in a cell. The video explains what vacuoles are and their importance. It also discusses the function of the cell wall and plastids, both unique features of plant cells.
17 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils list the three unique parts of plant cells and their functions
- Encourage students to copy the Venn diagram at 0:40 into their science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of eukaryote cells
- Diagrams use different colors to highlight the key features
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom