In plants, vacuoles take up most of the space in a cell. The video explains what vacuoles are and their importance. It also discusses the function of the cell wall and plastids, both unique features of plant cells.
8 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils list the three unique parts of plant cells and their functions
- Encourage students to copy the Venn diagram at 0:40 into their science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of eukaryote cells
- Diagrams use different colors to highlight the key features
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom