This US History and Government Examination: June 2012 assessment also includes:
The reform movements—such as abolition, the push for women's suffrage, and the labor movement—shaped modern America. A document analysis activity and essay prompt help learners consider why. Other items in the high-level exam include an analytical essay on American foreign policy and 50 multiple choice questions, some of which use a primary source stimulus.
- Offer the document analysis on reform movements as a review activity
- Use documents included in the resource for other instructional activities
- Exam is the June 2012 New York Regents examination
- Resource includes scoring materials for easy feedback
- Questions are broad and help shape analytical and chronological skills