This Using Graphs interactive also includes:
Many university professors complain incoming scholars struggle with interpreting graphs. A skill builder offers three different types of exercises including calculating slope, interpreting graphs, and extrapolating outside the plotted values. Each offers immediate feedback and help describing how to approach and solve the various problems.
- Use early in the year as a review of graphing and slope
- Discuss the axis belonging to the dependent versus independent variable
- Works on all Internet-capable devices including smartphones, tablets, iPads, Chromebooks, laptop computers, desktop computers, and SMART Boards
- Provides directions, teacher notes, and discussion questions
- A system of stars and medals allows for a quick way to verify completed work