This Victory and the New Order in Europe lesson plan also includes:
A New Order in Europe calls for a new lesson plan! This third plan in a series of four sequential lessons encourages high schoolers to read primary sources about the development of the New Order and follow up their knowledge with a healthy debate. The debate over US ideals during negotiations is bound to create an interesting dialogue in the classroom.
- Differentiate the lesson for GATE learners by having them debate the decisions of the other powers on both sides
- Flip your classroom by asking individuals to record their own speeches answering the debate question
- The lesson plan sequentially fits as third in a series of four; you might need to adjust it if teaching it as a standalone
- Essay questions for assessments can be used create tests
- Ways to extend the lesson and adapt classroom groupings make it flexible enough to work in any classroom
- The assessment questions do not include an answer key