This Video Interpretations of the UDHR lesson plan also includes:
How can people better understand their rights? Scholars explore the question with the second of four installments in the Introduction to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights lesson series. Learners watch and write descriptions of videos about human rights. Finally, they make connections by discussing how the videos impact their understanding of the topic.
- Have individuals choose one of the universal human rights to illustrate on a poster
- Ask small groups to create their own Public Service Announcements about a human right
- Aligns to Common Core College and Career Readiness Standards
- Requires a computer and headphones for each student
- Lesson provides specific learning objectives and guiding questions
- Targets a variety of learning styles