This Wad-a-Watershed lesson plan also includes:
What kind of impact do humans have on watersheds? Find out in a lesson that defines, explores, and promotes ways to protect our watersheds. The ultimate goal of the lesson is for learners to discover how a watershed is impacted by everyone living around it, and implement their newfound knowledge in ways to protect water supply.
- Research the local watershed in your area and the geography of where the water comes from
- Take the questions in the resource and put them in a worksheet for learners to answer as an exit ticket
- Best used in a unit on water or the water cycle
- Comes with background information for teachers, a step-by-step plan, extensions activities, and related standards
- Resource makes learning relevant by connecting the concept to a real-world experience
- Does not come with any other supporting documents or materials