This Warm Up to Alliteration! worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
How can you tell if a sentence has alliteration? Use a short worksheet to help kids identify examples of alliteration, complete sentences to create alliteration, and use nouns to write their own alliterative sentences.
106 Views 67 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use as a warm-up activity or in a homework packet
- A good addition to a language arts center
- Have your substitute teacher work on alliteration with your class before assigning the worksheet as a short assessment
- Worksheet is in color, which may impede understanding if printed in black-and-white
- Three different activities allow kids various ways to exhibit what they have learned about alliteration
- Provides an answer key
- Worksheet repeatedly references "an alliteration" rather than simply "alliteration"
- Instructions are a little vague