How do communities deal with the scarcity of water? Aqueducts, desalination, or recycling urine, are a few examples discussed in a video that focuses on the importance of water conservation.
1 Collection 8 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- After viewing, have student groups research the different ways to clean water, create a visual representation of the methods, and present their findings to the class
- The 20th in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An investigation explores techniques that early Romans used to bring clean freshwater to Rome from the springs in mountiains
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards
- The episode offers ways individuals can conserve water