This Water Quality lesson plan also includes:
How do you prevent the spread of water-borne illness in large public swimming areas? Scholars discover the challenges to identifying safe water through an inquiry experiment. They then produce posters sharing their understanding of water quality.
- Compare the requirements for swimming water in various countries
- Provide a pool water testing kit for extending the lesson
- Requires each pupil to bring in a sample of water to test
- Includes links to water quality standards in the teacher guide
- Hands-on experiments encourage understanding