This Water Supply lesson plan also includes:
Participate in three activities that look at the earth's limited water supply and the changes water goes through as it enters each phase of the water cycle. The resource is complete with three activities that demonstrate the changing states of water in the water cycle.
- Put the summary questions in a worksheet or exit ticket for learners to answer before leaving the classroom
- Incorporate into a study of the water cycle
- Have group members create a poster on water conservation and water pollution and hand them around the school
- Acquire the materials ahead of time to implement the demonstration
- The resource comes with three activities for the classroom, extension ideas, standards for correlation, pictures for showing water in agriculture, a demonstration to show how water changes as it moves through the water cycle