This Weather lesson plan also includes:
What's the weather like today? Learn fun weather songs and play games with your class in a instructional activity about the different types of weather. Kids prepare a weather board and talk about the weather outside, in addition to other educational activities.
- Use the songs and activities throughout the year, either when the seasons change or as a part of your calendar routine
- Have kids go outside to see what the weather is today, and have them track the changes over a period of time
- Create stations with each activity, and have small groups rotate through each station
- Designed for English learners, but appropriate for any preschool or kindergarten class as well
- All auxiliary materials are available on the publisher's website
- Contains a variety of activities that are sure to appeal to the learners in your class