Darwin and others hypothesized evolution, but they never explained how it worked genetically. The video introduces Mendel and his hypothesis, which scientists have now proved. It explains how he created the hypothesis and what conclusions result from it to finish this series of the Fuse School Genetics playlist.
- Track the rate of a recessive trait over time, i.e. red hair
- Grow pea plants and track the same variables discussed
- Best fits as an introduction to genetics
- Part of a series that aligns to the GCSE
- Highlights new vocabulary throughout