This What Are the Biggest April Fools Jokes of All Time? lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After working in groups to analyze primary sources related to a historical hoax, learners will discuss how people managed to be fooled and work to identify one of the biggest April Fools jokes in history.
28 Views 28 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- As an extension activity, have learners design hoaxes related to their cross-curricular knowledge, with information they are learning about in other classes such as science, literature, and mathematics
- No answer key is included; however, it will be quite helpful to go through each of the steps yourself and identify the correct answers before beginning the lesson with your students
- Engaging way to introduce primary and secondary source analysis
- All activity materials included