Show me what you know about the sea. Learners answer 10 questions about marine biology. The questions range from what evidence points to the origin of life to the biggest threat to oceans.
6 Views 10 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Use as a knowledge check in the middle of a remote learning activity on oceans
- Assumes knowledge of marine biology
- Obviously incorrect choices give students a 50/50 chance of getting the correct answer in several questions
- Includes pop-up information cards in the explanation of the answers
- Allows additional opportunities to arrive at the correct answer