Students examine and define what technology is as well as the differences between science and technology. They assess the role of science and technology in society, conveniences technology offers and create a chart to compare the opportunities that technology provides.
- Activity 1: Thinking About Technology: What Is It? How Can It Help Us?
- Bonus Activity 1: Saving Energy at School
- Family Activity 1: Selecting Environmentally Responsible Electronics
- Standards Met by This Program
- "The Technology Loop" Classroom Poster
- Teaching with the Poster
- Family Activity 1 in Spanish: Cómo Elegir Artículos Electrónicos Ambientalmente Responsables