Which of the three percent questions is being asked? There are three basic types of percent problems, the resource covers the type when the percent is unknown. The resource shows two methods of finding the percent, either through the use of equivalent fractions or division. The first method uses the fractional form of percents while the second uses decimal forms of percents.
- Provide basic non-contextual problems to have the pupils find the percent
- Review changing decimals into percents
- Individuals should know how to find equivalent fractions
- Provides suggestions of videos to watch to learn more
- Shows how to use a calculator to perform the calculations