This What's In a Window? lesson plan also includes:
Take a peek inside a window to heat efficiency. Scholars watch a demonstration to investigate how heat dissipates from several different cups of hot water. They relate this to how heat escapes from the windows of a house. This the 14th lesson plan in a series of 16.
- Team up with a science teacher for the demonstration
- Pupils should have knowledge of the properties of air
- Activity requires boiling water, cups, and thermometers
- Includes tables to record results and predictions
- Provides a reflection sheet to fill in after the demonstration