Take a video tour of the planet Mercury. An installment of a solar system series explores the characteristics of Mercury. The presenter compares the planet to Earth by examining similarities and differences.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pair with additional videos in the series to create a complete solar system investigation
- Have pupils choose a planet to research and present to the class
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Incorporates real images to help explain characteristics of the planet
- Highlights important statistical information