This Where Did Earth's Water Come From? video also includes:
It's commonly known that over 70 percent of of the earth's surface is covered by water, but exactly where did it all come from? Join this short video as it travels back to the beginning of the universe in search of the origins of this surprisingly rare, but extremely important, compound.
- Add some variety to a middle or high school earth science unit on the water cycle with this short video
- Have students perform further research about the different theories regarding how the earth acquired its water
- Flip your earth science classroom by assigning this video and short assessment as homework
- Video is animated and will capture the engagement of viewers while visually supporting the scientific content being presented
- Teachers are able to create their own customized lessons based on the content of the video
- Provided with the video is a brief assessment including five multiple choice and four free response questions