How much do you actually weigh? It all depends on gravity. Scholars explore why gravity varies in different locations and how these variations affect weight.
9 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Use as an introduction to gravity, weight, and mass
- Flip your classroom and have students learn the effect gravity has on weight
- Video assumes learners have general knowledge of Earth's layers and gravity
- Narrator is engaging and humorous
- Covers a lot of concepts from mass and weight to gravity on Earth
- Last minute of the video is an advertisement