This Who Am I? What Has Made Me Who I Am? worksheet also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
"Everything we have seen and touched and heard and experienced has, in some way, made us who we are." Your young learners will use this resource to create lists of influences (people, animal, nature, places, etc.) in their lives and to describe them through a creative writing piece.
- This would be an excellent addition to a lesson introducing poetry or creative writing to elementary students
- The graphics on the worksheet are slightly pixelated, but the wording is clear
- Includes poem by Walt Whitman to introduce the activity
- Themes and activity variations included