Some fish not only survive but thrive in Antarctic waters. Learn their secret in a lesson in an informative video about the freezing point of the salty sea water as well as the antifreeze proteins in the species' circulatory system.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Follow with a lab investigation analyzing freezing points of water with different salinity
- Post the video on a class website for independent viewing
- Expects pupils to be familiar with antifreeze
- Includes links to additional videos in the same series
- Uses strong academic language throughout the lesson