This Work and Machines presentation also includes:
What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis? In this fourth presentation that covers work and simple machines, young physicists look at Newtons and Joules as well as detailed diagrams related to each type of simple machine.
- Allow students to experiment with simple machines in the classroom
- Use the presentation template when teaching and save the video for an absent student or if in need of a substitute
- Requires prior knowledge of formulas
- Lesson best fits as an introduction to work and simple machines
- Provides seven worksheets, allowing for plenty of practice
- Video includes a lot of colloquialisms that may not be appropriate for the classroom