This Write Your Story, Change History video also includes:
Begin your course with an engaging video that inspires viewers to "dream big, work hard, and stay humble," even at a young age. Incorporating a variety of examples from United States history and popular culture, educator Brad Meltzer encourages a diligent work ethic and individual initiative. The video also highlights the importance of chronicling one's efforts and ideas through writing.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Inspirational video
- Good to use at the beginning of the school year or community service project
- Includes additional resources on subjects mentioned in the video
- Opportunity to "flip" the video: create your own multiple choice and/or open answer questions to check for understanding, or create a discussion question for an online open forum
- General information - does not explicitly focus on one historical subject