This Young And Brave Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
Honor brave young women with a lesson that showcases 30 individuals who's achievements made a lasting impression on our country's history. Here, scholars randomly choose a person to examine from an interactive myseum exhibit then share their new-found knowledge to their peers through role play.
- Send learners home with the exhibit link so they may better familiarize themselves with the information
- Allow pupils to visit the library or search sites to gather additional information for extra credit
- Invite parents and guardians to visit the classroom and view the "conversational party"
- Learners should be familiar with American history starting with Pocahontas
- Women's History Month takes place in March
- Schedule time in the computer lab, or on mobile learning devices for the exhibit portion of the lesson
- Offers a printing option if a class set of computers or mobile learning devices are not available
- Focuses on people of similar age as your class members