Learners identify their beliefs and values and compare how these values relate to those of their community. They then determine how their values affect the roles they play in different situations. A quiz about values and beliefs completes the activity.
- Model for learners how to complete the three worksheets
- Add another column to the worksheets that asks class members to identify the behaviors that demonstrate each value
- The first in a four-lesson unit focusing on values and beliefs
- The packet includes step-by-step instructions and links to the three worksheets used in the lesson
- Includes an assignment that asks individuals to hold a conversation with their parents or guardians about the values most important to them
- No examples are provided that model how to complete the three worksheets
- This initial lesson does not explain the vision for nor the purpose of the unit