This 20th Century Music: Jazz unit plan also includes:
A 67-page packet provides instructors with a complete course in the history of Jazz. Lessons look at the roots of jazz in early 20th century African American communities in the southern United States and continues to the New Orleans Dixieland of the 1970s. Included are detailed plans, informational videos, background information sheets, worksheets, games, homework assignments, and assessments.
- Preview the entire packet and select those activities appropriate for your classroom
- Although designed for English Language Development classes, the activities are appropriate for both music and general education classes
- Requires computers with speakers
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes answer keys for the assessments
- Beware the usage and spelling errors