This Abiogenesis video also includes:
Scholars explore how life on Earth formed more than 3.8 billion years ago through natural processes, from monomers to more complex organisms such as cells and then life. Viewers see the Miller-Urey experiment and how it supports this process from simple to complex life forms.
- Video fits best as an introduction to the formation of life after teaching Big Bang or leading to a unit on evolution and natural selection
- Classroom must have a computer, access to the Internet, and a way to project the video
- Provides closed captioning for learners who have a hard time with English or hearing
- Video one in a series of 18
- Provides links to a concept map, slideshow, and two review worksheets
- Utilizes high-quality diagrams and videos