This Activities that Build Number Sense activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Have fun while building the number sense of young mathematicians with this list of ten-frame learning games. From developing cardinality and counting skills to learning place value and basic addition strategies, ten-frames are excellent math models that support the growth of young learners. Activities that involve adult-child conversations are also included, which would work best in small group or one-on-one settings. Overall, a great set of activities to include as part of math rotations in the primary grades, or to offer as extension activities for earlier finishers.
- Includes multiple printable versions of ten-frames
- Clear instructions are provided for each activity
- A variety of activities are provided that support the growth of all young learners
- Requires the teacher to explain the skills and concepts addressed in the different activities