This Adventure on the High Seas lesson plan also includes:
Ahoy there! A fun computer science lesson challenges pupils to write a program that creates an ocean wave. They then develop stories to accompany their projects. All of this takes place within the Scratch coding program.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Team up with an English and/or science teacher to create a cross-curricular lesson
- The activity stands alone, but it is helpful if students have some experience with Scratch
- Activity requires computers with headphones and Internet access
- Gives some example projects
- Comprehensive directions help instructors conduct the lesson