This Assessment For The California Mathematics Standards Grade 4 worksheet also includes:
Have scholars show what they know with a 20-page assessment aligned to the California State Standards. The test covers concepts such as large and whole numbers, all four mathematical operations, fractions, decimals, geometric figures, and how to collect and analyze data.
- Observe pre- and post-assessment results to examine growth
- Use individual pages as worksheets to target specific topics
- Address areas of growth in small groups based on the results of the test
- Because the assessment is aligned to the California State Standards, browse the assessment's topics prior to administration as it does differ from the Common Core State Standards
- A variety of math concepts are presented
- Space is available for learners to show their work directly on the page