Rain, rain go away, come again another day! Learn to observe and track the weather in a weather journal. Young meteorologists learn the basics of how to get started and the tools needed to be successful.
13 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have individuals create weather journals and record the weather each day for a week, noting patterns and high/low temperatures
- Instruct older leaners to observe the weather for a month, and then organize the data into a graph
- Be mindful of advertisements and other comments on YouTube
- Video is the 15th in an Earth science series
- Encourages learners to use weather journals
- Strengthens observation skills