This Circular Motion video also includes:
Do you ever feel like you are going around and around without getting anywhere? Maybe you should learn about circular motion. In the third of six videos in the series, circular motion, centripetal force, and centripetal acceleration are all explained quickly.
- Pause the video to allow individuals to take notes
- Challenge learners to take the information from the video and find a more in-depth way of presenting it
- One of the comments on YouTube includes words that are inappropriate for the classroom
- Fast-paced, no frills video is great as a review or for short attention spans
- Material is presented too quickly for most students to fully comprehend